Kamis, 20 Agustus 2009

Finally...

Fiuh... finally 2day i am a blogger. I have account to share my experience, my knowledge, my ability for all people. First of all, i am not really understand what is the function of this blog. Maybe some people can help me to learning this.

Every people try to found something that can give them satisfied. Place to tell them about us. In this blog we can write about our idea, concept and hope.

I know about this site from my friend in office. She said about something that we can do when we do not have an activity. We can also share for all friends about what we are thinking about. I am interesting and asking her to help me create a new account.

She is a good person. She always sit besides me. She is teaching and helping me about many kinds. Thanks my friend...

谢谢 wo de peng you ^^

关心,
Wie Ing

1 komentar:

  1. Cie cie cie...
    Yang udah bikin blog, selamat anda berhasil!:)
    Duh cantik amat Bu fotonya, btw foto siapa tuh he he...

    BalasHapus